Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Funny how moods change

...when i read my entry from last night and i see that everything had changed from -- contemplative to melancholic to chipper to crushed... what a night i must've had...

... can't say why i suddenly felt the urge to write a mile a minute --- oh, yeah, stupidity got the best of me, before i even saved my latest, greatest masterpiece, my pc had suddenly surged to refresh mode and deleted the entry... and it was indeed very gut-wrenching, heart-stopping one...

... i dread going to the office today, because, i know that i will definitely see "him" along with "her"... and i don't know why "they" affect me so much... hell, i don't even know their names, or what their freinds who know them call them by... really have no clue, but each time i see his colored hair, my mood passes a series of natural catastrophes as level 3 typhoon, a hurricane and some decibel 4 earthquakes... minor, but really, i feel so -- ugh! i don't know...

... and let's not even talk about his colored hair that goodness tells me doing that came and went with the bandwagon it came from... geezus! i can be so mean sometimes... and i'm not taking this lightly... why??? because my previous post had been stupidly erradicate... no amount of back-tracking can recover... i hate the internet sometimes... :(

... oh, and also, seeing him in the office 3 times a week, just a glimpse takes me back to "him"... and he left me!!! 8 years ago to be exact... and when i see his long-lost brother just brings me back to a time and a musty-smelling and tainted club (called dredd) and i'm in braids wearing very thick mascara, pale lipstick & doc martens and him... we're sharing a glass of adios and used the same straw (i should've lamitaed that darned thing years ago...) but no, i will not stoop to stalker-like level...but i find it really funny how things seemed like a chico-sci or urban dub video then... and i get so affected...

...enough said...


***originally posted: Aug 18, '06 5:54 PM

No comments: