Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...message from pandora's box

for the longest time i have tried to put it off. i tried to restrain myself and play oblivious of this fact. but then, you are a man, of course, and will always yearn for physical company.

for the love of sanity, i have tried not to ask any question/s pertaining to "her", although i did see you write so many times about it. and th@ day was just so caught up with nothing to say, it finally happened. if i remember (and i probably don't because the last moments have been a blur) it well, my exact words were "what's she like?"

and always, always, always -- curiosity will kill the cat. and in this case, am engulfed in a nightmare of my own doing. after all, i did say the unmentionable and opened a pandora's box of sorts in which i can never escape...

my past has caught up with me and am laughed @ in the face. ok, to dsum it all up, this was how i felt when i read the message, or tried to, because everything has become a blur. and i guess it was my own fault for asking... in whichever case, i'm glad "she" is "wonderful" and so much more happy that you're happy with "her".

it would've been really selfish of me not to say so... and today, i am selfish. because i will never be described as anything more than someone who broke others' hearts, so...

***originally posted: Aug 23, '06 3:33 PM

No comments: