Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Food For Thought Corner

... i haven't really found a site that speaks for me as a wicca -- so... i haven't added one... but one of my favorite my the lot is the archive of mis-heard lyrics... some are totally hilarious, some not so funny, others well, worth mentioning, like this one:

311: Come Original
The real lyrics were:
Come original you gotta come original, all entertainers come original...

But I misheard them as:
Drummer in denial we got a drummer in denial, all entertain us, drummer in denial...

***NOTE: is it because chad saxton seems to be alittle too on the happy side...?!

and:

They Might Be Giants: Birdhouse in Your Soul
The real lyrics were:
Blue Canary in the outlet by the light switch,
Who watches over you?

But I misheard them as:
Blue Canary in the outlet by the light switch,
Who wants this laundry?


and:

Smashing Pumpkins: Bullet With Butterfly Wings
The real lyrics were:
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

But I misheard them as:
A spider, A ray-gun, A seagull, A rat in a cage

***NOTE: i was so true, when i looked up this song that this would be one of the most interesting contributions... just so many version/s of the mis-heard lyrics, but this one tops them all (laugh-laugh-laugh)

and:

The Cure: Love Cats
The real lyrics were:
We're so wonderfully, wonderfully, wonderfully pretty.

But I misheard them as:
We've got one flea, one flea, one flea. Pity!


check out this site -- http://www.kissthisguy.com -- dedicated to mis-heard lyrics all because everyone thought Jmi Hendrix said:
" 'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy. "

No comments: