Saturday, July 29, 2006

...and because i am moving my weblog... i had to bring along baggage...

-----Original Message-----
From: abode spa [mailto:abodespa2000@tmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:31 PM
To: Real; Anthony Style
Cc: Rahmel; shalimarruiz@yahoo.com
Subject: Aboday Products

Charmaine, my great website builders, following you will find ABODAY products description that we spoke about. Please include this on my website. I will send you additional pictures example - papaya, oranges, green tea, chamomile, cucumber ect. Keep in touch with me on progress.

www.abodespa.com
Aboday Spa
906 Amsterdam Avenue
New York
(212) 749-41xx


***AND ANOTHER ONE***

-----Original Message-----
From: angela [mailto:fluffyangels@earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 4:42 AM
To: Charmaine
Subject: Re: Website Completion - USWebsiteBuilder

Charmaine- thank you for such hard work- overall I like it a lot! Please- 1)no address!!!!!!!!! [would you want every wierdo in the world to know your home address???????????]2)I do NOT TAKE AMEX-- only vis / m/c and DISCOVER
3) NO EMAIL ADDRESS- as you know, I only check it ever 3 or 4 WEEKS
4)my hours are 9am- 8pm MOUNTAIN TIME [mon-thurs] 9am - 4pm Fri // [ I will take appointments after 4 on Fri, or Sat 9am to noon if PRE-PAID IN ADVANCE ]
5) I am glad you got the feeling of things, and I love the very top graphic, but I am not crazy about the smaller one with the baby- just hearts and angels would be better- maybe scattered all over the page?
6) on the home page, could the font be lots bigger- and colored?

Thank you so much for your help!
Please call me,, when it is ready- you know I won't check my email..............

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!
Angela

*** things that kept me going through hell and back again... that's how i felt then... i survived because of kind words from people i hardly know... and i will keep them for the rest of my virtual days...

No comments: